Valued Member
tayjoemom2628

Credit card use

I paid off my credit cards back in December. My score went up. I haven't check my score since April. There were the 600 and low 700. For reason different things came and I started using them again. I think I'm almost close to my limits on them. I have 10 credit cards and 7 carry a balance. One of cards capital one I notice is over the limit because of the fees they charge me. What can I do? So I apply for a loan to buy them off? What kind of a loan can I get? My scores would of dropped because of the usages.
Regular Contributor
itsjustmeibe

Re: Credit card use

Hi-

You have to be more specific-

What are the cards balances and limits

What are the interest rates

Who are the issuers

You really need a true FICO score to see where you stand

If you are able to join a credit union, you can probably get a debt consolidation loan to pay them all off at a fairly decent rate ~10%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+