Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card

My FICO score is 679. I've a credit history of 16 months. Need suggestion for a Card matching my credit score.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit card

@Anonymous wrote:

My FICO score is 679. I've a credit history of 16 months. Need suggestion for a Card matching my credit score.

Discover IT, Barclay's NFL card, potentially Chase Freedom or Slate and Citi Forward. Really depends on what you're looking for in terms of rewards and/or APR, and what the rest of your credit profile looks like. Any negatives/baddies? High utilization? Do you have any credit cards already? Anyways, best of luck!

Message 2 of 5
SpeedingWheels
Contributor

Need more than just a score really... also is that a FICO or a FAKO score? 

INQ's? 

UTIL?

Baddies?

Give us more details Smiley Happy

Walmart Discover ($5000) - Amazon ($5500) - Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2000) - Meijer ($5000) - Discover More ($1800) - Car Care One ($2100) - Amex Delta Skymiles ($2000) - Citi Thank You Preferred ($2000) - Chase Freedom ($500) - Sam's Club, GE ($1237?)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

679 is my FICO score. A came to USA in oct 2011. Got my first secured card (lim 1800) in Nov 2011. Approved for discover card in July 2012 limit 1600. Utilization around 25% in both cards. All payments on time. No default. 

Message 4 of 5
SpeedingWheels
Contributor

Chase Freedom should be within your reach. It would compliment your Discover card with the 5% catagories. 

You could also try for an Amex depending on your needs. Not sure if you'd get a BCE but you should be able to get a Delta Skymiles. 

Overall it really depends on what your needs are with a new CC. What do you want? 

Cash back? 

Travel rewards? 

Walmart Discover ($5000) - Amazon ($5500) - Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2000) - Meijer ($5000) - Discover More ($1800) - Car Care One ($2100) - Amex Delta Skymiles ($2000) - Citi Thank You Preferred ($2000) - Chase Freedom ($500) - Sam's Club, GE ($1237?)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.