Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit cards & No income & No Experian score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit cards & No income & No Experian score

This might sound very weird, but I am a student with No income. But, with a co-signer I have financed Brand New car for 60months @3.99. I have credit piggy begged on my aunt's 5 year old 1000CLI US bank card. Oh i forgot, I am not even an American citizen, but I somehow have SSN.

SO, it has not been a year since i started estabilishing credit and I have FICO750 TU 650 EQ and ????? from Experian.

I tried to pulll it, and website says it cannot be processed. I called, and they said something is wrong with my credit file. They said call the credit breau directly. idk what that means.

Pulled my 3-breau score from TU website, and I have all three scores inclduing Experian. I don't know what is going on..? Any1 can help?

I currently have 7 credit card. Chase amazon(4K) Capital one (500) Amex Zync (unlimited?) Walmart discover (800) Priceline VIsa (1.5K) CIti foward (3K) Discover (1.5K)

How can there be problem with my credit file if I have these credit cards? I dont understand..

And, I don't know how i got these cards. I have literally zero income excpet money from my parents. : S

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit cards & No income & No Experian score

Did you put down your income as $0?

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can you possNote have a valid SSN without being a citizen?

Are all the other cards in your name..like amazon, Amex, etc? Can't figure out how they'd give you those cards without income...

Message 3 of 21
alboto
Regular Contributor

Have you moved recently? When you can not pull your CR is usually because of some recent changes in your report.
Message 4 of 21
guycreddit

ssn is for all us residents I had one before I became  a citizen too.

DISCOVER IT 1200, WALMART STORE CARD 3000, ORCHARD BANK 450, ORCHARD BANK 520 , CAP1 500, CHASE SLATE 1500, BARCLAYS NFL 500
10/2012 EQ 658, EX 758 credit sesame TU 690 MYFICO.COM
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a student with Valid visa here in the US. Got SSN from OPT. (Optional Practical Training) or sth..

Message 6 of 21
alboto
Regular Contributor

Well there are so many people who have SSN without being citizens, when you are a foreign and you come to this country you wont get a citizenship right away and you are under a process first where the USCIS grants you a SSN through the IRS.
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, just for the heck of it, when I applied walmart very very recently (actually week ago), I put my income as 2 dollars just to see. Got approved for 800. Very weird. But for everything else, I put down the amount of money I get from my parents every months on top of my tution & house rent. Maybe that helped? idk..its 70K+ a year. & I have lived in this apartment for two years...

Message 8 of 21
alboto
Regular Contributor

You an get a SSN by having a student visa, being a temporary/permanent resident, or having a work permit.
Message 9 of 21
remarc
Regular Contributor

This kind of thing grinds me!! I've been seeing it a lot recently. People lying to get credit.

I came to this country 5 years ago. I did it the right way. Cost me a lot of money. I've always paid my taxes. I've been honest & hard working to build a life for myself & to build credit then I read things like this were numpty (no offense) gets everything paid for. Lies to get credit & ends up with higher limits & Better credit than myself.

FYI. u got a Social when u got your green card & if u didn't your not legal here!
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.