cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit cards date of reporting

tag
Dominicancard

Credit cards date of reporting

To all the people that want the info about date of reporting of credit cards: Orchard Bank (HSBC Cards) last day of every month First Premier: Last day of every month BanK of America: Also reports the last day of each month. you have to know that the credit bureaus might take a couple of days until they update this information, becasue my first premier card was updated on equifax the 15 and the orchard bank the 25. I'm waiting for all my credit cards to report my balances right now that are under 30% to request and increased to my orchard and bank of america credit card since I just received a new CC form citibank with 2000 and the new balances on my existing credit cards my balances will be under 10% utiliz. I also got a 16 point jump due to a drop of 2 inq.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Credit cards date of reporting

My cards report the statement balance within 2 days of the statement (Chase and Juniper).  And the statement date is the date the card was issued, unless I change it.

So nothing is written in stone (except my EX CR)  Smiley Sad
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 3
jaramill
Established Member

Re: Credit cards date of reporting

Out of the three credit cards I have the following report it on the statement closing date (which is 7-10 days after the payment due date):

1. Chase Perfect MasterCard
  2. Wells Fargo Platinum Visa

The other (which I just got, I was told by their customer service rep reports every 30-60 days with no specific date):

1. ExxonMobil Platinum MasterCard (owned by Citibank)

Both the Exxon and the Chase cards are exact (3% rebates on gas, 1% rebates on purchases, and rebates are in cash dollars and are automatically applied to your balance on the statement closing date).  Both are excellent cards.  The only difference is that the 3% rebate for gas is ONLY at the Exxon or Mobil stations using the Exxon card.  The Chase is ANY gas station.  Well I got the Exxon because I buy their gas (or Mobil) as it's the cheapest here in Los Angeles, compared to say "Shell", 76, etc...

The Wells Fargo was offered to me by my bank (checking) and have the highest CL with them ($10k).  Exxon (started at $2.5k), Chase (lowest - $400)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.