cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit cards with airport lounge access?

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Credit cards with airport lounge access?

What cards offer airport lounge access? Which one has the lowest annual fee, direct apply or via upgrade?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit cards with airport lounge access?

Are you talking about full lounge access or a couple of day passes per year? Also what airlines were you referring to?
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 2 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are really just interested in airport lounge access, google Priority Pass. Essentially, it is the same program Amex uses for their platinum. Depending on how often you plan on using it, it may be a cheaper alternative to the Amex Plat card's annual fee.

Message 3 of 61
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Also interested in the subject.
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 4 of 61
logan_720
Established Contributor

My Surpass actaully came with Priority pass. They also waived the $75 AF on the card for the first year, as well. Even though that is not advertised.

Message 5 of 61
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Does it still offer this?

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 6 of 61
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I use my Amex Delta card for Delta lounges. http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/airport_information/delta_sky_club/25_membership/index.jsp

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 61
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

I see on the AMEX website that there is a fee of $27 per visit Smiley Sad

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 8 of 61
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:
Are you talking about full lounge access or a couple of day passes per year? Also what airlines were you referring to?

Both, best value relative to the annual fee. I know the Citi Dividend World Elite MC offers these perks with no fee, but it is upgrade only.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 9 of 61
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are really just interested in airport lounge access, google Priority Pass. Essentially, it is the same program Amex uses for their platinum. Depending on how often you plan on using it, it may be a cheaper alternative to the Amex Plat card's annual fee.

Interested in a card that provides the benefits by offsetting the cost with merchant fee's and a fair AF.

Message 10 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.