Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit cards you just can't seem to "crack"

tag
laboi_22
Established Contributor

Re: Credit cards you just can't seem to "crack"

Barclays just won't ever give me an account. Also I'll never apply again. I've even reconed without luck multiple times. Oh well their lost not mine!
Current Scores: EX - 728 FICO (5/11/13) TU - 771 FICO (7/02/13) EQ ??

Current Cards: Chase Freedom $5,000, CSP $5,700, BofA Visa Signature $15,000, AMEX BCE $6,000, Walmart $4,150, Gap Visa $10,000, JC Penny $5,800, Lowes $8,500, Dillard's AMEX $8,000, AMEX Hilton HHonors - $2,000, Chase United $12,000, Citi AAdvantage & Simplicity $6,000/$6,000, SPG AMEX $1,000
Message 31 of 54
MMTT31
Established Member

A the beginning of college I applied for the Wachovia student cc, I was denied 3 times I believe. When it got turned over to Wells Fargo I initially didn't want to apply to the Wells Fargo student cc, I got approved the first time.
Message 32 of 54
mcf
Contributor

@MMTT31 wrote:
A the beginning of college I applied for the Wachovia student cc, I was denied 3 times I believe. When it got turned over to Wells Fargo I initially didn't want to apply to the Wells Fargo student cc, I got approved the first time.

lol, makes sense right??

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 33 of 54
hot4u
Established Contributor

Can't get Amex or Barclay's for the life of me.

Have all the rest I want.

Wishing for a Crack for Amex... On my xmas list..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 34 of 54
MMTT31
Established Member

Lol, makes no sense at all.
Message 35 of 54
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

I cant get chase,Amex or walmart. You kidding me WALMART I shop there all the time to. I guess I just have to garden somemore with my 2 Capitalone cards and my Discover It to get my score up more I took a big hit for somereason when I got approve for 2 cards.

Message 36 of 54
colindidit
Established Contributor

Walmart? Really? Do you have baddies on your TU
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 37 of 54
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
Walmart? Really? Do you have baddies on your TU

Yes I do I have a tax lien from 2010. That is paid off but they will not take it off my report. It shows as paid tho

Message 38 of 54
colindidit
Established Contributor

That might be why... You could try calling my friend called and verified info and she got the walmart discover.. Have you ever been approved for other GE cards
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 39 of 54
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
That might be why... You could try calling my friend called and verified info and she got the walmart discover.. Have you ever been approved for other GE cards

No I never been approved for any ge cards I only have the capital one secured and the cashrewards card, plus Discover it card. I just got the cash rewards card and Discover it card. It has been more then 30 days since i apped for those cards tho so I dont know if your friend can help me without another hp and i dont need anymore of those I will garden for a yr or more

Message 40 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.