Established Contributor
laboi_22

Re: Credit cards you just can't seem to "crack"

Barclays just won't ever give me an account. Also I'll never apply again. I've even reconed without luck multiple times. Oh well their lost not mine!
Current Scores: EX - 728 FICO (5/11/13) TU - 771 FICO (7/02/13) EQ ??

Current Cards: Chase Freedom $5,000, CSP $5,700, BofA Visa Signature $15,000, AMEX BCE $6,000, Walmart $4,150, Gap Visa $10,000, JC Penny $5,800, Lowes $8,500, Dillard's AMEX $8,000, AMEX Hilton HHonors - $2,000, Chase United $12,000, Citi AAdvantage & Simplicity $6,000/$6,000, SPG AMEX $1,000
Established Member
MMTT31

A the beginning of college I applied for the Wachovia student cc, I was denied 3 times I believe. When it got turned over to Wells Fargo I initially didn't want to apply to the Wells Fargo student cc, I got approved the first time.
Contributor
mcf

MMTT31 wrote:
A the beginning of college I applied for the Wachovia student cc, I was denied 3 times I believe. When it got turned over to Wells Fargo I initially didn't want to apply to the Wells Fargo student cc, I got approved the first time.

lol, makes sense right??

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
Last HP:5/21/13Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
hot4u

Can't get Amex or Barclay's for the life of me.

Have all the rest I want.

Wishing for a Crack for Amex... On my xmas list..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, Executive/Platinum® Advantage,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

Established Member
MMTT31

Lol, makes no sense at all.
New Contributor
Richierichdollar

I cant get chase,Amex or walmart. You kidding me WALMART I shop there all the time to. I guess I just have to garden somemore with my 2 Capitalone cards and my Discover It to get my score up more I took a big hit for somereason when I got approve for 2 cards.

Established Contributor
colindidit

Walmart? Really? Do you have baddies on your TU
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
New Contributor
Richierichdollar

colindidit wrote:
Walmart? Really? Do you have baddies on your TU

Yes I do I have a tax lien from 2010. That is paid off but they will not take it off my report. It shows as paid tho

Established Contributor
colindidit

That might be why... You could try calling my friend called and verified info and she got the walmart discover.. Have you ever been approved for other GE cards
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
New Contributor
Richierichdollar

colindidit wrote:
That might be why... You could try calling my friend called and verified info and she got the walmart discover.. Have you ever been approved for other GE cards

No I never been approved for any ge cards I only have the capital one secured and the cashrewards card, plus Discover it card. I just got the cash rewards card and Discover it card. It has been more then 30 days since i apped for those cards tho so I dont know if your friend can help me without another hp and i dont need anymore of those I will garden for a yr or more

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}