cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit gardening is boring...so, a few questions...

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit gardening is boring...so, a few questions...

UP Hauling may have a good point there. What card from BofA do you currently have? Maybe you would do well to try a product change to AmEx Accelerated Rewards then try for CLI on that card? Just thinking out loud.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit gardening is boring...so, a few questions...

Ya know, while I wasn't bright enough to come up with the ceiling idea on my own, I did previously have a plain old vanilla visa and secretly wondered if that was just a crappy card or something. I just did a product change about a month or so ago to the BankAmericard WorldPoints Rewards Visa which I think is a pretty good one. Maybe after the dust settles from my product change and my previous request for CLI I can try again and will have more success...if anything you both just gave me hope. Hehe.

smallfry wrote: UP Hauling may have a good point there. What card from BofA do you currently have? Maybe you would do well to try a product change to AmEx Accelerated Rewards then try for CLI on that card? Just thinking out loud.

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 09-19-2008 10:31 PM
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.