Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit lines

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit lines

I'm also using credit card money to pay bills and buy food due to the income shortfall.  

Message 51 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been doing big credit card promos and balance transfers with these banks for 10 years.   I'm always getting new ones from them in the mail.    The ones I have borrowed now are all 0% from convenience checks I wrote to myself.    However, I did have to pay a 3% fee up front on all except one when I wrote the checks to myself.  Chase, us bank, citi, and commerce are always giving me these deals.   I have a 10k Amex line but they never send me offers in the mail.    I was using the credit card money to trade stocks for the past 9 years .   I did pretty  well for the first 6 years and now lost money 3 years in a row.   I currently have 73k in my brokerage account and owe 90k on credit cards.

Now, I need some clarification. How much do you currently owe on your house to PIF your mortgage?

Message 52 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I owe Wells Fargo 105k and I owe boa 50k.   

Message 53 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me know what you are thinking of even if it doesn't seem feasible.  My brokerage account has big fluctuations in value. 

Message 54 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the house is worth in the neighborhood of...

(I scanned back through the thread and didn't see. Apologies if it's there.)

Message 55 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

My house is worth about 150k.   I called a local high volume realtor who has closed a huge amount of houses near me.   she said to figure 9% for the agent fee and closing costs.  Transfer stamps, title, survey, attorney, etc. 

Message 56 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.