cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit reports says There are not enough premium bankcard accounts on your credit report

tag
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit reports says There are not enough premium bankcard accounts on your credit report

I hit the 'luv button' about 10 minutes ago and.....

got the 7-10 days message.  Oh well, we'll see!

Not to sound pessimistic...but with Amex the 7-10 days message usually means it's a no-go. Smiley Sad

How much did you ask for?

It's okay to be pessimistic about it -- It was worth a shot and I'm not going to be upset if I don't get it.  I asked to be doubled from 1k to 2k.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 51 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit reports says There are not enough premium bankcard accounts on your credit report

Well the new year came a bit early for me.  I figured one day wasn't going to make a difference, so I went ahead and requested my CLI.

Approved $1K to $2K.

That will make things a bit easier regarding the multiple payments.  Would like to have more, but didn't want to push it considering the account has only been open about 60 days.

Message 52 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are too many personal finance accounts on your credit report. [Experian, Equifax] - would that be student loans or credit cards???
To be honest I have never heard the above statement on any of my reports....
So if we can deduce here
my accounts include
a auto loan, credit cards, charge cards, student loans, and 3 private loans that are student loans

Help
 I think that it could include private loans that are not stafford these would be privately funded and I can see that they are a personal finance accounts
Do you have any others  what about loan at banks do you have that one then throw it in and figure out which ones could possibly apply to the "personal finance account"
let me know...
this is something that I am not familiar with...
Message 53 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get that on my EQ report from myFICO as well-

EQ says I have 5 PFA's - I can only see 1- 
I never even thought about my old SL's being included in this mix (but the number adds up)  The old SL's list as "other" (yes mine are all federal) and the 2 new ones list as SL's.

Sounds like something needs to be fixed for both of us.

PFA's - Citi financial, WF financial, furniture stores, etc. (mine was an unwilling co-signer on a vacum) FICO treats these negative.

sherry wrote:
There are too many personal finance accounts on your credit report. [Experian, Equifax] - would that be student loans or credit cards???
To be honest I have never heard the above statement on any of my reports....
So if we can deduce here
my accounts include
a auto loan, credit cards, charge cards, student loans, and 3 private loans that are student loans

Help
 I think that it could include private loans that are not stafford these would be privately funded and I can see that they are a personal finance accounts
Do you have any others  what about loan at banks do you have that one then throw it in and figure out which ones could possibly apply to the "personal finance account"
let me know...
this is something that I am not familiar with...

Message 54 of 55
techgirl
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I have three Sallie Mae high interest student loans along with a federal student loans at a lower interest rates in addition to my three credit cards.  Total Debt: $20,000 in credit cards, $12,000 in high interest Sallie Mae student loans and $24,000 in federally funded student loans.... I am trying to pay off my credit cards, but I am almost done paying off one of the highest student loans at 16.75% the remaining balance on that is $1,500, started at 5,000 back in October, 2007. I am determined to get all of these loans/credit cards paid down. Credit scores aren't too bad considering... but I have no negative history.
05/12: approx 680 across the board
04/08 EQ: 730 TU: 748 EX: 718
03/08: EQ: 713 TU: ? EX: ?
12/07: EQ: 689 TU: 711 EX: 721
Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.