Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditOne Bank card CLOSED.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditOne Bank card CLOSED.

Closed my CreditOne Bank Card today!!!  And it felt great.  They offered me a rate reduction of 18.99% if I keep my account open. Ha what a joke.  Was never so happy to cut up a card in my life. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Re: CreditOne Bank card CLOSED.

@Anonymous wrote:

Closed my CreditOne Bank Card today!!!  And it felt great.  They offered me a rate reduction of 18.99% if I keep my account open. Ha what a joke.  Was never so happy to cut up a card in my life. 

Congrats!! I felt the same way. They offered the same APR (albeit the lowest I'd have) but I never use the card. I was always paranoid about missing a payment with them because I heard how they are so unforgiving. However, I never did. I can't complain about them though. They were there when no one else was and given me the ability to get some of the cards I have now. So I'm thankful I had them, but also thankful they are GONE! 

Personal:

Business:

Message 2 of 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

Credit One is only for a season. Not meant to be a permanent part of your profile. WTG OP! Good riddance!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Their interest rate hardly matters when it's treated like a cash advance.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.