Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditOne Blacklist

tag
torry590
Regular Contributor

Re: CreditOne Blacklist

Okay, everyone seems to be missing my point. No it isn't anything to be dissapointed about.  I even stated, I use them to gauge my progress.  Being pre qualified means I am doing something RIGHT! As I was NEVER requalified for anything anywhere at one point. Even denied secured by my bank, BOFA, Capital One, Discover, you name it. 

My progress is my progress, YMMV as everyone says.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel is my point! 

As of 5/2021 EX8: 616 | TU8: 665 | EQ8: 662
First Premier $700 | Capital One Secured $500 | Discover It $1,000 (formerly secured)
Capital One Quicksilver $400 | Credit One Platinum $300 | Victoria's Secret $200
Express Next $500 | Williams Sonoma Store $400 | Brylane Home $250 | Chime Credit Builder NPSL
Walmart World Mastercard $300 | Aspire Mastercard $500 | Cerulean Mastercard $750
CFNA Bosch Car Care $800 | First Premier no AF $700 | Avant Mastercard $300 no AF
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@torry590 wrote:

Okay, everyone seems to be missing my point. No it isn't anything to be dissapointed about.  I even stated, I use them to gauge my progress.  Being pre qualified means I am doing something RIGHT! As I was NEVER requalified for anything anywhere at one point. Even denied secured by my bank, BOFA, Capital One, Discover, you name it. 

My progress is my progress, YMMV as everyone says.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel is my point! 

I was being tongue-in-cheek just like you were. Sometimes it's harder to convey this in text, instead of speech. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
torry590
Regular Contributor

I have taken no offense lol don't worry.  Just chose to edit since it was getting a lot of attention and taking away from my original point. 

First Premier $700 | Capital One Secured $500 | Discover It $1,000 (formerly secured)
Capital One Quicksilver $400 | Credit One Platinum $300 | Victoria's Secret $200
Express Next $500 | Williams Sonoma Store $400 | Brylane Home $250 | Chime Credit Builder NPSL
Walmart World Mastercard $300 | Aspire Mastercard $500 | Cerulean Mastercard $750
CFNA Bosch Car Care $800 | First Premier no AF $700 | Avant Mastercard $300 no AF
Message 13 of 16
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Wow...seems like Credit One was busy as I received that very same email today.  I'm actually surprised that it didn't go into my junk mail folder.  Thanks but no thanks Credit One.  I burned them in my BK13 and was shocked and I saw that email today. 

Message 14 of 16
torry590
Regular Contributor

@Loquat wrote:

Wow...seems like Credit One was busy as I received that very same email today.  I'm actually surprised that it didn't go into my junk mail folder.  Thanks but no thanks Credit One.  I burned them in my BK13 and was shocked and I saw that email today. 

I know, mine went straight to my inbox too.  I was surprised, I still thought it was some phishing thing, but it was actually Legit.  I passed as well.  I have enough on my plate at the moment. Garden Strong!

Message 15 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Being excluded from Credit One is like being excluded from a Russian Roulette party -- something to celebrate, not be disappointed about.

The something to celebrate part was along the lines of my first thought on this. Not having Credit One may not be all that bad. Cap1.....diff story.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.