Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditOne and Indigo

tag
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CreditOne and Indigo

@Anonymous wrote:
After reading through the entire thread, I have one big question, what does FSR stand for?

Friendly, Supportive, and Respectful. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an unsecured card from credit one was desperate and trying to rebuild credit. I try to keep very low balance, and really don't use card at all.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sexie there is ZERO wrong with getting and managing a Credit 1 properly as part of your rebuilding project
I just point out that some lenders one has to be very mindful of how they use things because, vendors are fee happy and have reputations for being whom they are....does NOT mean one can't do business with them and be fine.

No different than some airlines are fee happy, charging for some things one might not be used to...
Can you still fly that airline and make it home safely, of course.... just count your fingers and toes once you land😎

Seriously, if an airlines I do NOT prefer is the only one available at the time slot I need I'll use 'em I just won't even ask for an ice cube because I know they harvest fees and I want zero surprises

IMO Credit One same treatment, as you mentioned very little usage, plenty of time for posting and the account will serve it's purpose....

It's a nice weekend in Napa but Credit 1 doesn't come home for Thanksgiving and you darn sure don't put a ring on it.
Message 14 of 15
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

I have the following rebuilders: Credit one, first premier, open sky, lend up, and merrick bank. No problems and I dont use them as well..

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.