Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditcard.com Card Match

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creditcard.com Card Match

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Notice the APR on those CardMatch offers. They don't list a range, they list 12.99%. And usually the signup bonus is greater.

So if you get accepted via that route, your APR will be 12.99% which is American Express' lowest rate for the BCE and BCP.  So this also means you won't get your credit score, since they only provide that when you aren't given the best possible credit terms.

So for me it was great. 12.99% is my best APR. I don't carry a balance, but I still want a good APR. Yep, nothing's wrong with MY ego...

Does that mean necessarily that its harder to get approved through that link?

Message 21 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use them periodically to see if anything that shows up is changing but this morning I entered my information as always and it said my file did not exist from whoever they pull info from and to make sure to enter the last 4 of my SSN which I did, came up 3 times in a row.  I am hoping it was just a glitch, I don't have a clue why that would happen.

Message 22 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I believe they pull TU, so if you file is frozen, this is the reason.  Had a simliiar message or that exact one when my TU was frooze.

Message 23 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah but it's not I've confirmed with TU that everything is fine on their end and credit match can't help me or figure out what's going on. More of the usual daily incompetence that I deal with every day with people working at these companies
Message 24 of 50
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Notice the APR on those CardMatch offers. They don't list a range, they list 12.99%. And usually the signup bonus is greater.

So if you get accepted via that route, your APR will be 12.99% which is American Express' lowest rate for the BCE and BCP.  So this also means you won't get your credit score, since they only provide that when you aren't given the best possible credit terms.

So for me it was great. 12.99% is my best APR. I don't carry a balance, but I still want a good APR. Yep, nothing's wrong with MY ego...

Does that mean necessarily that its harder to get approved through that link?

It means that someone revived a thread again with obsolete old data.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 25 of 50
growing123
Regular Contributor

I also tried cardmatch and only had subprime offers, then I tried Amex website and had zero offers.

I applied anyway for the BCE and was approved for $3500 cl. Experian was 684!
Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 26 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get 4 cap one and 3 first premier. Oh well.
Message 27 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I get almost exactly the same thing.  The whole Cap One collection.  Two First Premiers.  And two Simmons (whatever that is.  Is that from the guy that used to dance to the oldies???)

Message 28 of 50
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I get almost exactly the same thing.  The whole Cap One collection.  Two First Premiers.  And two Simmons (whatever that is.  Is that from the guy that used to dance to the oldies???)

I get an few boa cards thrown in to the mix :-)

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 29 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

musa

Message 30 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.