Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditors that Pull TU

tag
getmycreditright
Regular Contributor

Creditors that Pull TU

Hello All,

For the first time in my life, I have a COMEPLETELY clean Transunion report and would like to apply for my first prime credit card. From your experiences, what creditors have you come across that only pull TU? 

Thanks for your help!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Mike360
Frequent Contributor
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Creditors that Pull TU

@getmycreditright wrote:

Hello All,

For the first time in my life, I have a COMEPLETELY clean Transunion report and would like to apply for my first prime credit card. From your experiences, what creditors have you come across that only pull TU? 

Thanks for your help!

Pretty much any GE product, Barclays.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 8
HiHiHiHiHiHi
New Contributor

Chase (NY), GE, and HSBC are the ones I know that pulls TU.

Scores: EQ-798 EX-802 TU-786

CC: |Amex PRG - NPSL| |Citi Simplicity - 22.6K| |CapOne No Hassle Rewards - 20K| |Chase Freedom 17.5K| |CSP 15K| |Discover IT - 7.8K| |Discover More - 6.1K| |GE PC Richard - 4.5K| |Amex Delta Gold - 3.5K| |Citi Goodyear - 2.5K| |CapOne Kohls - 1.5K| |GAP - 1.5K| |Macy's Amex - 1K| |Ann Taylor - 0.5K| |NY&C - 0.5K|
Message 4 of 8
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I've read that Walmart pulls TU. I am hoping that is the case here in FL, since I have no inquiries on TU and want the card soon.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Amex based my approval on a TU pull, but also pulled eq&exp. Maybe if your TU is highest, they'd approve you? I'm in Texas.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 8
ezef3ar
Contributor

GE BANK Honestly  lol  i got 4 credit cards with them including walmart  last  month  so  you best chance is ge bank   specially walmart  go to the store is way  easy  there  i did it online  and its harder cuz u need to call if  its not insatn approval  GOOD LUCK  

Message 7 of 8
beb86
Valued Contributor

Cap1 pulls TU....and EQ......and EX.......all at once 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.