cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditors that pull Equifax only and Report to all three CRA's?

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Creditors that pull Equifax only and Report to all three CRA's?

My strongest credit report is Equifax so i am wanting to app for some credit cards but i need to know who only checks Equifax but reports to all three reporting agencies!

Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Creditors that pull Equifax only and Report to all three CRA's?

check out  www.whogavemecredit.com that should give you a list of ccc's that pull EQ.
Message 2 of 7
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

citi cards full EQ

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

justice federal credit
navy federal
nasa federal

all pull equifax, my score 651...5000 cl gold mastercard, 10,000 cl platnium with justice federal ...you have to join NSA (20$ per year),, but worth it!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dangphuocloc72 wrote:
citi cards full EQ

no for me they didn't... I got CITI Diamond Preferred and it pulled TU
Message 5 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Schoolbuskid wrote:
My strongest credit report is Equifax so i am wanting to app for some credit cards but i need to know who only checks Equifax but reports to all three reporting agencies!
Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!

Have you checked with any credit unions, either local or the big guys? Almost all of them pull EQ.

BTW, Citi pulled TU on me as well, as PP noted. I'm in Tennessee. It's so regional --it will make you crazy!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 7
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Schoolbuskid wrote:
Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!

Have you checked with any credit unions, either local or the big guys? Almost all of them pull EQ.

BTW, Citi pulled TU on me as well, as PP noted. I'm in Tennessee. It's so regional --it will make you crazy!

Yea i have an auto loan and credit card through my CU, i think i am pretty well set now! I just have to wait til the report 6 months of history to see my EX and TU scores!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.