Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

Creditors that pull Equifax only and Report to all three CRA's?

My strongest credit report is Equifax so i am wanting to app for some credit cards but i need to know who only checks Equifax but reports to all three reporting agencies!

Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Creditors that pull Equifax only and Report to all three CRA's?

check out  www.whogavemecredit.com that should give you a list of ccc's that pull EQ.
Frequent Contributor
dangphuocloc72

citi cards full EQ

Established Contributor
mymy

justice federal credit
navy federal
nasa federal

all pull equifax, my score 651...5000 cl gold mastercard, 10,000 cl platnium with justice federal ...you have to join NSA (20$ per year),, but worth it!
Regular Contributor
bman69

dangphuocloc72 wrote:
citi cards full EQ

no for me they didn't... I got CITI Diamond Preferred and it pulled TU
MyFICO: TU 709, EX 710, EQ 675 as of 12/15/07
MyFICO: TU 689, EX 699, EQ 672 as of 01/24/08
MyFICO: TU 706, EX 731, EQ 701 as of 02/24/08
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Schoolbuskid wrote:
My strongest credit report is Equifax so i am wanting to app for some credit cards but i need to know who only checks Equifax but reports to all three reporting agencies!
Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!

Have you checked with any credit unions, either local or the big guys? Almost all of them pull EQ.

BTW, Citi pulled TU on me as well, as PP noted. I'm in Tennessee. It's so regional --it will make you crazy!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Schoolbuskid wrote:
Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!

Have you checked with any credit unions, either local or the big guys? Almost all of them pull EQ.

BTW, Citi pulled TU on me as well, as PP noted. I'm in Tennessee. It's so regional --it will make you crazy!

Yea i have an auto loan and credit card through my CU, i think i am pretty well set now! I just have to wait til the report 6 months of history to see my EX and TU scores!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}