Valued Contributor

Creditors that pull Equifax only and Report to all three CRA's?

My strongest credit report is Equifax so i am wanting to app for some credit cards but i need to know who only checks Equifax but reports to all three reporting agencies!

Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!
Super Contributor

Re: Creditors that pull Equifax only and Report to all three CRA's?

check out  www.whogavemecredit.com that should give you a list of ccc's that pull EQ.
Frequent Contributor

citi cards full EQ

Established Contributor

justice federal credit
navy federal
nasa federal

all pull equifax, my score 651...5000 cl gold mastercard, 10,000 cl platnium with justice federal ...you have to join NSA (20$ per year),, but worth it!
Regular Contributor

dangphuocloc72 wrote:
citi cards full EQ

no for me they didn't... I got CITI Diamond Preferred and it pulled TU
MyFICO: TU 709, EX 710, EQ 675 as of 12/15/07
MyFICO: TU 689, EX 699, EQ 672 as of 01/24/08
MyFICO: TU 706, EX 731, EQ 701 as of 02/24/08
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor

Schoolbuskid wrote:
My strongest credit report is Equifax so i am wanting to app for some credit cards but i need to know who only checks Equifax but reports to all three reporting agencies!
Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!

Have you checked with any credit unions, either local or the big guys? Almost all of them pull EQ.

BTW, Citi pulled TU on me as well, as PP noted. I'm in Tennessee. It's so regional --it will make you crazy!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Schoolbuskid wrote:
Maybe from some of your experiences i was hoping to get some advice of who to check with!

Have you checked with any credit unions, either local or the big guys? Almost all of them pull EQ.

BTW, Citi pulled TU on me as well, as PP noted. I'm in Tennessee. It's so regional --it will make you crazy!

Yea i have an auto loan and credit card through my CU, i think i am pretty well set now! I just have to wait til the report 6 months of history to see my EX and TU scores!
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.