Frequent Contributor

Crossing my fingers is safer than holding my breath!

Just got my call from Cap1 EO.

Asked for $3500 on both cards an no more AF.

I went from $500 and stepped onto the "holding platform" at $750 where I have been standing for 3 1/2 years. My feet are tired!

He told me he would call back in 2 days and offered his number without my asking incase I had any more questions.

So here I stand on my platform, fingers now crossed on both hands.

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Valued Member

Re: Crossing my fingers is safer than holding my breath!

Best of luck to you. 

I was able to get Capital One to double both of my cards.  The process took about 4 days for me.

Starting score: 513 (Pulled from MyFico)
Current Score: Equifax 662 (Pull Feb 12 from MyFico)
Transunion 670 (Walmart Fico)
Frequent Contributor

I hope they will.

Congrats to you!

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

it worked for me doubled both accounts may you have the same results....good luck

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Valued Contributor

fltn wrote:

Just got my call from Cap1 EO.

Asked for $3500 on both cards an no more AF.

I went from $500 and stepped onto the "holding platform" at $750 where I have been standing for 3 1/2 years. My feet are tired!

He told me he would call back in 2 days and offered his number without my asking incase I had any more questions.

So here I stand on my platform, fingers now crossed on both hands.

Good luck!  The EO works - they made my Platinum Rebuilder at 3500 into a 10k Green Cash with 50% bonus rewards.

12-15-14: FICO EXP: 813 - EQU:802 - TRAN: 756 - AVG: 790 +240 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.