cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crzy LOV from BoA u won't believe this !!!!

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Crzy LOV from BoA u won't believe this !!!!

Congrats

Message 11 of 19
swpopham
Established Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:
I love Bank of America best bank ever !!!!

I cant be silent on this, Your an Idiot! (yes everyone I can say that, deep knows me) Did you call chase again?? remember our conversation, get your business off of your personal cards before you get audited and have to claim all of that business spending as income. You are going to get HOSED if the IRS sees you runing 500k through your personal cards and claiming 65k in income!. The cash back will be taxable income at both the company level and personal level since you cant claim corperate use. Its going to be rough to fight the fines. The country is broke and the IRS got 10,000 new agents to patrol small business owners. You need to get straight you would be the first person in my research that sucessfully pierced the corperate viel.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 12 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

While I have no boa accounts, I don't like how they handled/are handling mortgage concerns. I don't like that they denied me, while Amex and Disc approved me. You are very lucky, as not many ops in need as a result of disaster have rec'ed clis. Congrats though!!!:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 19
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase, especially at that util. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 14 of 19
swpopham
Established Contributor

Another common type of embezzling is slightly under reporting income and keeping the difference.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 15 of 19
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Ive had nothing but good experience with bank of america.
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 16 of 19
Cory
Established Contributor

My statement is not to argue that I'm right in my feelings toward BofA, and the next person's feelings is wrong but just to agree that Bank of America is a wonderful bank. I have had nothing but great experiences with them. And yes, they have charged me outrages fees, declined credit increases but was very decent when I needed them to reverse those fees, and/or increase my credit lines when I really needed them, or without needing additional credit. Their Customer Service is GREAT!. A lot of people have bad feelings about BofA for their own reason(s). But I do understand the feelings toward a specific institution as I feel the same hard feelings toward American Express. Have only had maybe 1 great Customer Service experiences with AMEX, and never would increase my credit limt under any circumstances. I do love the True Earnings Costco Card, but try not to call AMEX for nothing.

Happy Holidays, and Happy Thanksgiving

Message 17 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

+1 Cory... Civil and appropriate way to disagree :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 19
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@youngman1234 wrote:
 I love Bank of America best bank ever !!!!

I think they're more worried about pissing off hurricane victims to avoid bad press. BOA worst bank ever when you want to close their accounts and wants to charge you $12 after 13 years of being with them for a cashiers check, and rather have you walk out with 50k+ in cash.

I asked for an increase with them a month ago. Told me no and credit info about lates, charge offs anmy what goes into a score

Asked on Sunday, told me to call in.....didn't call. Checked online.....3k from 900. I don't use nor will I use that card at all like that. It's good if I have a statement cutting on another card and want it to report zero, ill use this one. My card is a plain Americard.....no rewards 

i live in Maryland

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.