Did you mean: 

Curious about Barclays "Prime" designation by some

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Curious about Barclays "Prime" designation by some

@Anonymous wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:
Let's be honest have you ever went to an apple store and seen the prices if you ever want to get say a laptop iPad phone and a apple tv you will need a 5 figure cl lol I want to get Mac pro not the laptop the tower which is like 2000 to start so yes they give nice cl they base your limit off what you want to buy and your credit if you have amazing credit and want a lot of stuff and tell the recon agent that they will give you cl that you need and I look at it like this if you get an apple card and build a 5000 cl with just that when you go for other better cards getting a super high cl is more likely because you already manage a decent limit well. I bought an iPad with 1000 cl and will be paying it off very quickly and when I do I will be calling in for a cli and don't see how they can deny it but am wondering what could I request

Smiley Sad  I think I need to have a few beers before attempting to comprehend this.  Thanks for your thoughts, though!

Smiley Very HappyI have read it three times, and still am having a hard time understanding it.

No offense Carlile, but if you were to put your reply in "Paragraphs" it would be much easier to comprehend.

Only trying to help out.

Message 11 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:
Let's be honest have you ever went to an apple store and seen the prices if you ever want to get say a laptop iPad phone and a apple tv you will need a 5 figure cl lol I want to get Mac pro not the laptop the tower which is like 2000 to start so yes they give nice cl they base your limit off what you want to buy and your credit if you have amazing credit and want a lot of stuff and tell the recon agent that they will give you cl that you need and I look at it like this if you get an apple card and build a 5000 cl with just that when you go for other better cards getting a super high cl is more likely because you already manage a decent limit well. I bought an iPad with 1000 cl and will be paying it off very quickly and when I do I will be calling in for a cli and don't see how they can deny it but am wondering what could I request

Smiley Sad  I think I need to have a few beers before attempting to comprehend this.  Thanks for your thoughts, though!

Smiley Very Happy I read it three times, and still am having a hard time.

No offense Carlile, but if you were to put your reply in "Paragraphs" it would be much easier to comprehend.

Only trying to help out.

Smiley Very Happy +1.

Punctuation is a helpful invention, even when used poorly :-)

But I do appreciate the attempted input, nonetheless!

Message 12 of 71
john398
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

Only trying to help out.

Smiley Very Happy +1.

I think theres an issue when replying on the ipad, its not taking the carriage returns

Message 13 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any issue with commas, periods, semi-colons, capitalization or anything? I'm posting this from my iPhone and everything seems to work... Weird. Guess Barclays Apple card won't be getting my business if they can't get the iPad to work at least as well as the iPhone ;-)
Message 14 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@john398 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

Only trying to help out.

Smiley Very Happy +1.

I think theres an issue when replying on the ipad, its not taking the carriage returns

You are probably right, I have read about the iPad issues, but this is the first I've heard about a line break (carriage return) issue, looks like Apple has a few bugs to fix.

Message 15 of 71
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

To further derail this thread, I post frequently from my iPhone, and it handles the Iine break/carriage return with no issues.

I always use the Opera Mini Browser though, rather than Safari, so that might have something to do with it.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 16 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizzadude wrote:

To further derail this thread, I post frequently from my iPhone, and it handles the Iine break/carriage return with no issues.

I always use the Opera Mini Browser though, rather than Safari, so that might have something to do with it.

Further derailment accepted ;-)  I use Safari on the iPhone so it must be an iPad specific issue if it exists.  It could just be an issue with understanding how to operate correctly, though.  Who knows?  Usually Apple is pretty good about stuff that "Just Works" ;-)

Message 17 of 71
LS2982
Mega Contributor

LMAO @ this thread. smdh.

Some people just don't give up (and they know who they are) Smiley Very Happy Just let the people who are getting somewhere with their rebuilding journeys have a lil success story for the forum. Your not "curious", your trying to make a point that the card isn't prime which you already know it is not. 

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 18 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@LMAO @ this thread. smdh.

Some people just don't give up (and they know who they are) Smiley Very Happy Just let the people who are getting somewhere with their rebuilding journeys have a lil success story for the forum. Your not "curious", your trying to make a point that the card isn't prime which you already know it is not. 

Ouch.  Burn.  Guess me having the card does not entitle me to have an opinion of it and ask for others' input to make it work better for me, seeing as this a credit forum to share mutual experiences.

Thanks for putting me in my place.  You should be a moderator soon.

Message 19 of 71
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@LMAO @ this thread. smdh.

Ouch.  Burn.  Guess me having the card does not entitle me to have an opinion of it and ask for others' input to make it work better for me, seeing as this a credit forum to share mutual experiences.

Thanks for putting me in my place.  You should be a moderator soon.

Now you know how I feel when you hijack my threads with your negative responses. Smiley Wink

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.