Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious on what type of EQ FICO Discover pulls

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Curious on what type of EQ FICO Discover pulls

Got my denial letter in before I reconned for approval, got me down @ 671 when my FICO here is 657. I wonder if its credit card enhanced.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Curious on what type of EQ FICO Discover pulls

@LS2982 wrote:

@Got my denial letter in before I reconned for approval, got me down @ 671 when my FICO here is 657. I wonder if its credit card enhanced.

Sorry about that LS.  I was approved back in February and when I recieved the Congrat's letter it said my FICO score was 667.  Did you call in for a recon?

Slowly building....
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

my first discover card it was 680 i think approve me for $1700 and last week app for pre-approve in the mail approve for $8k score 700...now my score is downSmiley Sad

Message 3 of 11
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

my first discover card it was 680 i think approve me for $1700 and last week app for pre-approve in the mail approve for $8k score 700...now my score is downSmiley Sad

Did the new Discover account cause your score to drop?

Slowly building....
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TeeandDee wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Got my denial letter in before I reconned for approval, got me down @ 671 when my FICO here is 657. I wonder if its credit card enhanced.

Sorry about that LS.  I was approved back in February and when I recieved the Congrat's letter it said my FICO score was 667.  Did you call in for a recon?

Ha yes he got a recon and was approved...it was quite a big deal on the board. Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 11
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TeeandDee wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Ha yes he got a recon and was approved...it was quite a big deal on the board. Smiley Tongue

Cool!

Slowly building....
Message 6 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@TeeandDee wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Yes and I was approved for 1K a week ago Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 11
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@TeeandDee wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Yes and I was approved for 1K a week ago Smiley Happy

That's great! Glad it was successful! It's hard to keep up sometimes on this forum....alot going on. lol!

Slowly building....
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea HP on new app..

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea but it is worth it highest CL ever!!!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.