Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Amex Members Apping Amex on website

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Current Amex Members Apping Amex on website

I had a bunch of trouble apping today also, i just called them...  told them i was a current card member and applied using my account number... instant approval 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 11 of 28
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

I had a bunch of trouble apping today also, i just called them...  told them i was a current card member and applied using my account number... instant approval 

what number did you call? 

if i remember right the zync number and the amex number differ...

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 12 of 28
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

1-800-243-3888

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 13 of 28
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

1-800-243-3888

thanks calling now 

id honestly do it over the computer though =( 

but nice instant approval!

what card and what cl did you get? 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 14 of 28
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

I got the Platinum Delta...   1100cl which seems like a weid credit line as I have been charging between 1.5-2k / month on my green card and will be my lowest limit of 7 cards 

I plan to call tomorrow and see if that is the actual credit line and if there is anything new accounts can do it raise it 

Message 15 of 28
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

I got the Platinum Delta...   1100cl which seems like a weid credit line as I have been charging between 1.5-2k / month on my green card and will be my lowest limit of 7 cards 

I plan to call tomorrow and see if that is the actual credit line and if there is anything new accounts can do it raise it 

i got a nice little older lady that prosseced my app. 

denied and will be sent email to lead to app status page lol. 

but thats freezing on me.  =/ 

wont be reconning though. 

(unless it was a hard pull) 

she specifically asked if i allow them to pull my reports. 

since i really did it just too see. 

garden until at least July for me. 

the good thing i didnt know was the intro apr but i wasnt planning on leaving a balance 

0% for first 12 months 

100 cach back for first 1k spent in 3 months 

bt 0% for a year then 12.9-22% afterwards 

then the usual. 

congrats on your card!

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 16 of 28
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

thanks, i thought about apping for the BCP card also since i already got the hard pull

Message 17 of 28
affluenter
Valued Member

I got my first AMEX (Gold) in November and I wanted to apply for BCE today and receive the bonus worth $100.00 (and backdating), but the bonus was not available when I logged into my online account.

I logged out and went to the AMEX card page via Chrome Incognito browser and the $100.00 was available. Hence, I applied online via Incognito and received the App Pending Review message. I was a little worried, but after 10 minutes, I logged back into my AMEX account via normal browser and checked the online Card Application Status. It was APPROVED! :-)

So if you're a current card member and want to receive the bonus, try it out this way. 

Message 18 of 28
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@sofakinglive wrote:

I got my first AMEX (Gold) in November and I wanted to apply for BCE today and receive the bonus worth $100.00 (and backdating), but the bonus was not available when I logged into my online account.

I logged out and went to the AMEX card page via Chrome Incognito browser and the $100.00 was available. Hence, I applied online via Incognito and received the App Pending Review message. I was a little worried, but after 10 minutes, I logged back into my AMEX account via normal browser and checked the online Card Application Status. It was APPROVED! :-)

So if you're a current card member and want to receive the bonus, try it out this way. 

i apped over the phone. 

denied (was expected though)

app status page is acting funny like the rest of the site. 

get error message after putting in my birthday. 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 19 of 28
swpopham
Established Contributor

I apped over the phone same way, it still says pending!

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.