Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service: Zync V Platinum

tag
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

Re: Customer Service: Zync V Platinum

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I haven't had to deal with Amex CSRs that much yet. But when I called Wednesday to check on my application, they approved it and said they're rush deliver the card. So they approved it Wednesday evening and the card was printed and got shipped out Thursday, and was delivered Friday afternoon. It might "only" be a Zync, but I've never had any CCC or bank send me a card (or replacement card) anywhere near that fast.

I didn't ask for rush delivery and this is my first account with Amex, and they still had my Zync delivered less than 48 hours after approval. I'll admit that I'm impressed.

Amex is very good about getting replacement cards sent out ASAP. I've lost my Business Gold Card several times and have gotten a new one shipped the next day. They also seem to be very accomodating when a mistake was made on their end, which is probably why they sent you your Zync so quickly. 

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.