Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATCU Credit Union application

tag
Settemio
Regular Contributor

DATCU Credit Union application

I want to join my County credit union but it says on the application that they will check my credit. I dont want to have a hard pull on my credit just to join a credit union. I cant find out on their site if this is a soft or hard pull. Anyone know here?

thanks for considering to answer this question.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: DATCU Credit Union application

@Settemio wrote:

I want to join my County credit union but it says on the application that they will check my credit. I dont want to have a hard pull on my credit just to join a credit union. I cant find out on their site if this is a soft or hard pull. Anyone know here?

thanks for considering to answer this question.

Call them...

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 4
Settemio
Regular Contributor

Ill go in to their branch. It is right down the street. I just thought maybe someone here may have had an experience with Credit uniions and might have had the answer.

Message 3 of 4
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Settemio wrote:

Ill go in to their branch. It is right down the street. I just thought maybe someone here may have had an experience with Credit uniions and might have had the answer.

Like all banks all CUs are different. I have accounts with 2 credit unions and they did not pull my credit for checking/membership.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.