Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Card questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU Card questions

Yeah, Franklin MA is my branch. I rarely go to the branch. Mobile banking and all. Really no need to go. Rite aids all around me is all DCU ATMs which is great.
Message 11 of 12
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU Card questions

@masscredit wrote:

They used to give 5.12% on up to $500 in a savings account. I recently noticed that went up to $1K.

They also have CO-OP shared brances all over the country.  I'm about 40 minutes from a DCU branch. It's rare that I need to do banking in a location. For the times that I do, that is a location about 15 minutes away.

https://www.dcu.org/infodesk/branch-atm/cu-service-centers.html

Hmm. The nearest CU for me is 15 minutes away, near where I do grocery/Walmart shopping. I use their shared branch for Vantage West as the nearest VW branch is 45 minutes away in the other direction. I asked the teller if they do DCU and she couldn't find it, but according to tht link DCU does participate in shared branching. Maybe I told her "DCU" and she needs to search by "Digital". I'll give it a try next time.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.