Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Credit Card Decline

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: DCU Credit Card Decline

Okay DMV resolved, I guess they just faxed off to Chicago to have that ID Closed and issued out my updated address DL for CA which they mail to you.

Then called EQ again and after 30 minutes of arguing wtih the guy that he coudln't help me anyway so there was no point in me answering his silly questions of where I was trying to buy my EQ report from and if I had mailed in my verification documents... I finally ended up in the USA in Consumer Relations and she said the issue was because I had multiple files because my file had become to long and it would take IT 2-3 days to get it fixed and down to 1 credit file again and then I would be able to access... she apologized for my experience calling the company and she got an ear full... I said I don't know why you continue to use overseas call centers when they don't even do anything... she said you can just ask directly for this department... I was like oh you think I called 4 times for the fun of it to get to you... they WONT TRANSFER until you practically threaten them... I was like i'm so tempted to lock my EQ report and pretent your company doesn't exist because you are so terrible to deal with, your computer system is constantly down, you have mail more documents about myself than I have had to mail since 2000 your system is so outdated and you hire these overseas people that don't place notes on the account, don't know how to access credit, and won't transfer you to the places you have already been told "just to ask for!"

she apologized again but it didn't matter, she can't do anything about it either.

Hopefully by Wed/Thursday I can purchase my report and move on.

Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.