Established Contributor
eviLution

DCU Credit Card

When did yours started reporting and did it report to all 3 CRAs?

Current Score: DCU EQ 714 - EX+ 746 - WM TU 746
Goal Score: 750+

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 6000 - Chase Freedom: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Established Contributor
distantarray

Re: DCU Credit Card

be patient it will report.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Contributor
eviLution

Knowing is half the battle - G.I. Joe

Current Score: DCU EQ 714 - EX+ 746 - WM TU 746
Goal Score: 750+

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 6000 - Chase Freedom: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Established Contributor
distantarray

eviLution wrote:

Knowing is half the battle - G.I. Joe

there's no rule to knowing how soon it'll report. it all depends on when they send out your report. sometimes it'll report within days, and sometimes it'll take upto 60 days.

My CSP, Freedom took about 60 days, my Amex took about 2 , it's not which company posts faster, it's when they send out reports. if they send out reports on the 5th and you got approved on the 3rd it should be updated quickly, if it reports on the 5th and you got approved on the 5th then don't expect it to report for atleast a month minimum. it's a ymmv kinda scenario, sometimes it takes a whole another month.

Remember in the credit world they'll do things when they feel like it, when they want to, rarely will people rush for your benefit. btw why doesn't it even matter when it really reports anyways? chances are your utility is already decent since you got approved. It'll drop your score with new inquiry + new tradeline to drag down your AAOA unless your getting another Amex with a established relationship.   

Just enjoy your card :smileytongue: no reason for it to rush to report. If your in a real rush you can have it report tomorrow if you get a rapid rescore but that costs hundreds :smileytongue:

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+