Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Credit cards

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

DCU Credit cards

For the past two months now, I have been receiving email in my DCU inbox to apply for their cards. I get my EQ FICO from them every month (exactly the same as myfico).

My EQ has improved by about 151 points in the past 10 months. So I guess they are aware of it since they provide it to me.

Are those emails pre-approvals or just marketing emails? Like I said I started receiving these emails in he last two months and never before.

What do they pull? EX or EQ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: DCU Credit cards

Ok found my answer, they pull EQ; that's why they give EQ.

Message 2 of 6
laz98
Senior Contributor

we have both been getting them as well, every month.  i think they are just marketing emails.

Message 3 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

Good to know. Although when i went ot the branch some months ago, the Assistant Branch Manager who i spoke to, checked my EQ score from my email and said, my score looks good for a Visa.

But DCU is a pain to work with in general.

Message 4 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

@laz98 wrote:

we have both been getting them as well, every month.  i think they are just marketing emails.

In your siggy you have to FICO's for TU. So i take it that Wally World uses TU04?

Message 5 of 6
laz98
Senior Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@laz98 wrote:

In your siggy you have to FICO's for TU. So i take it that Wally World uses TU04?

@CS800 wrote:

@laz98 wrote:

i don't know if it's 04 or 08 or some made-up fico number........but it's different than what i can get here.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.