Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU -- Denied! Help!!!

tag
scarzy
Regular Contributor

DCU -- Denied! Help!!!

I just received my denial letter from them. It says something about the "remote validation has failed to provide them with required level of positive authentication." So, I must have failed the "4 questions" validation test.

Now, what should I do? Try again, and hopefully they will provide different questions?? Anybody has any experience with this??

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Re: DCU -- Denied! Help!!!

That happened to a friend, he failed the questions. Someone had been using his SS# in another county and he didnt know. His answers didnt match theirs. Might look into that. 

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 2 of 3
Arago
New Contributor

Re: DCU -- Denied! Help!!!

Sorry to hear that. From what I read, DCU either approves you or denies you. There are no recons for membership. You might try USAA or Penfed.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.