Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU New Accounts and Fico Score

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

DCU New Accounts and Fico Score

Hi everyone,  Does anyone know how long it will take for me to recieve a free eq fico score from dcu, just opened account last Saturday I am wondering if it will be next month and how will I be alerted thanks for any information....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: DCU New Accounts and Fico Score

When you log into PC Branch it will be a message in your inbox. Your CS should be avail at the end of this month.
Message 2 of 35
tray
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
When you log into PC Branch it will be a message in your inbox. Your CS should be avail at the end of this month.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Message 3 of 35
boomhower
Valued Contributor

They usually come out on the last Friday of the month with the SP taken a few days before that. 

Message 4 of 35
tray
Valued Contributor

@boomhower wrote:

They usually come out on the last Friday of the month with the SP taken a few days before that. 

Thanks, just checked my ex report dcu credit card already reporting from this past Saturday app would like to see how much my eq score is going to drop from this!!

Message 5 of 35
parakleet
Valued Contributor

See, this is why I love this forum. I was just going to ask this very same question! I got my membership last week and received my pin today. I shall wait patiently until the end of the month!

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 6 of 35
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I was approved on the 2nd of March and mine didn't report until the end of the month - in fact it was the first of April. My statement cuts on the 20th. I think I read they update all their cc's at the end of the month- and not necessarily matching your statement. I haven't pulled my cr's yet to see if their reporting balance differs from my statement balance.
YMMV
Message 7 of 35
zyzzus
Established Contributor

I am very interested in seeing my score from DCU at the end of the month.  I had a derogatory item fall off my report a few days ago.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 8 of 35
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@zyzzus wrote:

I am very interested in seeing my score from DCU at the end of the month.  I had a derogatory item fall off my report a few days ago.

I'm in the same boat.  My last derog on EQ came off and I have a clean report for the first time, well, ever.  Also my massive CLI's on Amazon on Lowes are going to hit and my already low UT will tumble.  Also knocking down my one high card to less than 50%.  I'm hoping for 750. 

Message 9 of 35
vish1
Valued Contributor

@tray wrote:

Hi everyone,  Does anyone know how long it will take for me to recieve a free eq fico score from dcu, just opened account last Saturday I am wondering if it will be next month and how will I be alerted thanks for any information....

I think you should be all set to see your score towards end of May. IIRC, you have to sign up for eq scores, you may want to check that and be sure.

I don't remember the details as I got my DCU 3 years back in Jan 2010. Those days it was so easy to get with DCU that I spent about 45 mins or may be an area and walked out with both my debit and credit card in my wallet.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.