cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Pending #2 [Membership + CC App]

tag
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Re: I would like to join DCU, need some help..

@09Lexie wrote:
Good luck WarJar. I hope everything goes well for you. Not to be Debbie Downer but some (recently) have been approved for loan products but not the membership. Obviously until your membership is activated they will be a delay on your cc.

If I were you- I would take care of any membership issues ASAP.

Again, Good luck.

Thanks Lexie. I don't happen to have a utility bill in my name, since I live with parents currently. Cell phone bill also not in my name, even though I pay for it though. Are there other documents that could take the place of the utility bill?

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 11 of 58
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@ PilotDude

DCU is a fully insured CU -NCUA - only banks, savings and loans are FDIC.

Yes, they will pull EQ for membership AND loan products.

Thanks Lexie! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 12 of 58
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ WarJar

You will have to ask them. Identity verification has been there big sticking point on denying membership. I'm sure they will or should have options for you.
Message 13 of 58
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

They sent an email to me regarding the documents I would need to send in. I scanned pretty much everything a paystub (from january), my job ID, my passport, my SSN, my DL. All just sent. Hopefully, I get a response early in the morning with some great news and no BS. Pray for me!

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 14 of 58
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 58
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. I just hope I didn't come out the garden for no reason. I just figured why not get both free EQ and TU score first before I completely settled down for the next 6 to 7 months. Ahh well, I'll keep you guys posted.

Message 16 of 58
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Approved for the CC @ 2k. I was hoping for a greater limit. Smiley Mad

All that's left is the membership application, that's pending review, they're still processing everything from over the weekend I guess.

Message 17 of 58
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Pending #2 [Membership + CC App]

Congrats!
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 18 of 58
OwNt
New Contributor

@WarJar101 wrote:

@Anonymous for the CC @ 2k. I was hoping for a greater limit. Smiley Mad

All that's left is the membership application, that's pending review, they're still processing everything from over the weekend I guess.

I hope you have good luck joining.

DCU is one of the few CU's I am aware of who routinely decline membership.

~~Credit Cards~~
Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa, AmEx BCP, BofA Power Rewards, Bank of the West Platinum, Barclay Rewards World MC, Chase Freedom/Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Thank You Preferred/Citi Dividend Select, Discover IT, FNBOmaha, Paypal MC, US Bank Cash+/US Bank Perks+.

Total: $300,000+ in lines.
Message 19 of 58
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Good luck on the membershipt and grats on the card!! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 20 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.