cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Pending #2 [Membership + CC App]

tag
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Re: I would like to join DCU, need some help..

I probably got the low limit due to my limits being within that range, and my relatively young credit profile. Thanks guys!

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 21 of 58
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congrats on the approval. May I ask what rate you got?
Message 22 of 58
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Oh I forgot to ask them, they didnt tell me. You think they would mind if I called them back for it?

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 23 of 58
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

No, they won't mind.

Still no word on the membership?
Message 24 of 58
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Not yet, I applied at midnight last night. I got approved for 11.5% APR for the card though? Good or bad? It's the lowest APR of any of my cards right now. 

Message 25 of 58
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Looks like you are going in the right direction! IMO, under 10% is excellent, under 13% good. Like you said, your credit profile is thin, so in your case it might be excellent.
Message 26 of 58
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Please keep us updated on membership status - I'm curious about this.  I was one of the ones they denied membership to because of problems with verifying my identity even though I sent them my DL, SSC, paystub and utility bill and everything matched with my CR.  I had even gotten an instant approval for a CC with a $7500 CL and told me they would send it as soon as I had my membership number.  I really wanted a CU membership but don't have any local ones in my area and was bummed out that they wouldn't approve my membership. 

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 27 of 58
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Man this is making it hard not to app.  I said nothing until my derogs fall of this summer.  Got to stick to it.....

Message 28 of 58
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

@boomhower wrote:

Man this is making it hard not to app.  I said nothing until my derogs fall of this summer.  Got to stick to it.....

I have no derogs at all, just a few INQs on EQ. Postivie credit history on my side for the last 7 months. So I see no reason to decline me. I'll be calling them on Tuesday to follow up, and Wednesday if I get nothing prior.

Message 29 of 58
rushx2112
New Contributor

I finally got my card in the mail from them tonight! Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.