Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Product Change

tag
atd1970
Regular Contributor

DCU Product Change

Opened DCU Checking about 3 months ago, and got pre-approved for the Platinum CC. I am trying to build a relationship with DCU for a future mortgage, so I use the CC instead of the Debit Card.

The rate is 8.25, but that doesn't matter because I PIF. I know the Rewards Card isn't that great, but something is better than nothing. Anyone PC from Platinum to Platinum Rewards?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU Product Change

@atd1970 wrote:

Opened DCU Checking about 3 months ago, and got pre-approved for the Platinum CC. I am trying to build a relationship with DCU for a future mortgage, so I use the CC instead of the Debit Card.

The rate is 8.25, but that doesn't matter because I PIF. I know the Rewards Card isn't that great, but something is better than nothing. Anyone PC from Platinum to Platinum Rewards?

I don't know, I'd ask them. But remember that DCU has a promotion thru the end of the year where you get 1% back on the Plat card thru the end of the year. So at least you've got that for now. (Maybe it's an extra % on Rewards then...so maybe it's better to ask sooner than later.)  I've got the Plat because it's in my 'hope I get my 0% stuff paid off before interest hits, but if not I've got somewhere decent to transfer it' bin. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.