Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Reporting Question

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

DCU Reporting Question

I just checked my CR's and I noticed that DCU has not updated my auto or Visa since April 30th. Has anyone received an update for May?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Reporting Question

Yea, same here.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 9
hot4u
Established Contributor

same here

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 3 of 9
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

Yes same here, my auto and credit card balance not updated. thanks
Message 4 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Just lovely...now I wonder if they are going to skip June too
Message 5 of 9
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

Here is my experience with DCU reporting! They always report the Balance from the last day of month and it sometimes skips a month as it seems! @Lexie My Exp report just updated today for May, so you probably got an updated report.

I always just keep my balances low on the last 2 day days of month as a general rule of thumb as they will report that info!

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 6 of 9
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

All of my CU cards, with the exception of NFCU, report the balance as of the last day of the month. As a matter of fact, Barclays used to as well but just switched to statement balance for me a few months ago.

I'll have to check my reports to see about DCU. Don't understand why they are so slow with updating. Either that or we are just hard core ficonians Smiley Happy!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 7 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yep, it updated. I always make an additional pyt at the end of the month for those stragglers that post late. Just didn't think it would take them 2 weeks into a new month to update.
Message 8 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@IECredit wrote:

@Anonymous is my experience with DCU reporting! They always report the Balance from the last day of month and it sometimes skips a month as it seems! @Anonymous My Exp report just updated today for May, so you probably got an updated report.

I always just keep my balances low on the last 2 day days of month as a general rule of thumb as they will report that info!

This is identically my experience too.  Sometimes DCU skipped a few months on my auto loan, on my credit card I haven't experienced that issue but traditionally it's one of my $0 cards and I don't have many balances which report on it as a result.  Impulse Apple Store purchases notwistanding, so need to switch that to the charge card Cat LOL

        
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.