New Contributor
Grover627

DCU Visa offering holiday bonus

DCU is offering 1% additional cash back on all purchases between Thanksgiving and New Years.

With low interest rates on this card to begin with, this might make this the go-to card for me for the next month or so! Hey, every little bit helps!

DCU cash back special offer

09Lexie

Re: DCU Visa offering holiday bonus

Tempting but since I have the plain ol' vanilla Visa, I think I'll use another cc.

Thanks for posting!
Established Contributor
odd_dog

09Lexie wrote:
Tempting but since I have the plain ol' vanilla Visa, I think I'll use another cc.

Thanks for posting!

It works for the plain jane one too....I have the regular visa and it is 1% cash back deposited in your savings account no matter which card you have...so the points card does not get 2 points, it still gets the 1 point, and 1% cash back...nice deal for those of us with the plain visa! 

09Lexie

@odd_dog

Yes, I know. I meant that I'll be using other cc's that offer slightly better cash back.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}