Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Visa payment question

tag
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

DCU Visa payment question

Is there a way to pay my DCU Visa from an external account?  When I click the little "pay" link it only provides options to pay the CC by transfering money from my DCU checking or savings accounts.

If I end up having to push the payments from another bank, would I use the CC number for the account number?  How exactly would the info for the push work?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Re: DCU Visa payment question

@wacdenney wrote:

Is there a way to pay my DCU Visa from an external account?  When I click the little "pay" link it only provides options to pay the CC by transfering money from my DCU checking or savings accounts.

If I end up having to push the payments from another bank, would I use the CC number for the account number?  How exactly would the info for the push work?

There is no way to pay your credit card account through DCU unless you have a checking account with them. You will have to go through your banks bill pay feature. DCU should already be a recognized payee. You do use the credit card number for the account number. With bank bill pay, it does take longer for the payment to get to them.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 2 of 3
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Visa payment question

@ilovelisa wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

There is no way to pay your credit card account through DCU unless you have a checking account with them. You will have to go through your banks bill pay feature. DCU should already be a recognized payee. You do use the credit card number for the account number. With bank bill pay, it does take longer for the payment to get to them.

OK.  Thank you very much for the reply!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.