Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU and bks...do they go together???

tag
krisg88
New Contributor

DCU and bks...do they go together???

was thinking of joining DCU, does anyone know if they are bk friendly for the CC and also for membership..

i am 3 years 4 months post bk7, clean history since then, eq FICO at 693...only 2 IIB accounts still show on report and the bk...all else clean, all on time, auto loan, student loans and credit cards all good....

was gonna app for membership first then go for CC and possible auto refi with 2nd pull, but if the cc is not bk friendly may pass on membership and look elsewhere. anyone have experience with them and bks? thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
scarzy
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU and bks...do they go together???

I was denied for membership with my month old bk7 at that time. When I got the denial letter, it says I was denied due to my credit report. 

There were no specifics of why I was denied, so I assumed it was the bk7.

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.