New Contributor
krisg88

DCU and bks...do they go together???

was thinking of joining DCU, does anyone know if they are bk friendly for the CC and also for membership..

i am 3 years 4 months post bk7, clean history since then, eq FICO at 693...only 2 IIB accounts still show on report and the bk...all else clean, all on time, auto loan, student loans and credit cards all good....

was gonna app for membership first then go for CC and possible auto refi with 2nd pull, but if the cc is not bk friendly may pass on membership and look elsewhere. anyone have experience with them and bks? thanks!

Regular Contributor
scarzy

Re: DCU and bks...do they go together???

I was denied for membership with my month old bk7 at that time. When I got the denial letter, it says I was denied due to my credit report. 

There were no specifics of why I was denied, so I assumed it was the bk7.

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+