Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU lack of ......

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

DCU lack of ......

How does DCU not support IE10 when 11 is already out? additionaly if i log in through Google Chrome there is a DNS server error every time. Their tech department was absolutely clueless....fair warning on DCU if you use a proxy server with static ip and dns servers.......their web page is automatically broken.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU lack of ......

@juggalo9er wrote:

How does DCU not support IE10 when 11 is already out? additionaly if i log in through Google Chrome there is a DNS server error every time. Their tech department was absolutely clueless....fair warning on DCU if you use a proxy server with static ip and dns servers.......their web page is automatically broken.

I think the more important question is, other than the government, who uses IE!?  lol

All jokes aside, I hope they figure the issue out soon. I am not a member but I know how it is to not be able to log in and check my financials (whether it be banks, credit cards, etc)

Message 2 of 4
NoAnchoviesPlease
Established Contributor

Depends on the proxy... if it's an anonymizer, some institutions may block it on security concerns. 

And some folks out in webland would advise against any version of IE. This past week's 0-day bug affected versions 6-11. http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/05/emergency-patch-for-critical-ie-0day-throws-lifeline-to-xp-l...

12/29/2015 669/696/706
01/10/2016 698/711/730 but still to and fro a bit

Climbing to 700 and beyond. It's too cold for gardening.
Message 3 of 4
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@NoAnchoviesPlease wrote:

Depends on the proxy... if it's an anonymizer, some institutions may block it on security concerns. 

And some folks out in webland would advise against any version of IE. This past week's 0-day bug affected versions 6-11. http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/05/emergency-patch-for-critical-ie-0day-throws-lifeline-to-xp-l...

Funny you mentioned only IE which is highly flawed.....Chrome makes no diff, nor Firefox..

Computer is property of the Department of Veteran Affairs.....

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.