Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU now?.....or wait for app spree?

tag
princesstooth
New Contributor

DCU now?.....or wait for app spree?

Hello everyone!!!

So I'm planning my first app spree in about a month.   Am planning on applying for membership for DCU, so my question is should I do that now?  Or wait until my app spree?  I was thinking since they seem to be having issues with membership and verifying identity that I would get my membership now. I want membership with them to refi my car and their free FICO score.   I have 2 inq's on my Equifax.  I also have just paid off the balance on a judgement  from a CU I used to bank with that I thought I had paid off 3 yrs ago!  That will take about about a month to clear.  I'm wondering if that would be cause for them to deny me membership?

Thanks for any input!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: DCU now?.....or wait for app spree?

I'm not sure how DCU will feel about your judgment to a CU esp since its new. I know they manually review all apps for membership (part of the reason I think they have delays) and that baddie may not sit well. You might want to call and see if you can get any insight on approval with a recent judgment to a CU.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.