Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: DCU?

Unfortunately with DCU it doesn't matter if you are a member first or get approved for their credit/loan products first- they will HP you twice.  

Message 21 of 22
jagshere
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU?

@racer-x wrote:

I was instantly approved online for their VISA, then went through the membership process and I was pulled again.

It didn't work for me as far as apping lst then membership, and I'm not so sure that it ever did.

When I opened my savings account, I had an instant approval for a 25K auto loan. I had to app for the credit card and got a 7500 limit(which is my highest)in a few days. They wanted copy's of DL and SSN card. I had to apply for a dup SSN card, and so the process took a few weeks. In the end it worked out. I like the fact that you can deposit an image of a check right into your account with the mobile app(Like BOA).(Yes it waa two hard pulls).

12/28 EX 745( FAKO)
12/28 DCU 742 FICO
12/28 WM TU 796 FICO
Walmart Discover 15k |CSP 14.4k | Penfed Cash Rewards 9k |DCU 7.5k | Chase Freedom 8k | FNFG 5k | Discover 6.4k| BOA 4k | BCE 3k

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.