Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU

tag
Sooners2013
Regular Contributor

DCU

I went online and attempted to join DCU last night.  At the end it told me that I would get an email today with instrcutions on how to complete my membership.  Is that normal and why wold it not complete it at that time? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU

@Sooners2013 wrote:

I went online and attempted to join DCU last night.  At the end it told me that I would get an email today with instrcutions on how to complete my membership.  Is that normal and why wold it not complete it at that time? 

From recent thread started by CreditAddict, it was taking him a while to complete his membership joining process....such as verifying his license via fax, other documents, etc.  From my knowledge, DCU membership is a HP + additional HPs for their CCs or even Checking/Saving accounts. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/DCU-is-SO-Slow-to-become-a-member/m-p/2981308/highlight...

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 3
kroberts67
Established Contributor

Re: DCU

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Sooners2013 wrote:

From recent thread started by CreditAddict, it was taking him a while to complete his membership joining process....such as verifying his license via fax, other documents, etc.  From my knowledge, DCU membership is a HP + additional HPs for their CCs or even Checking/Saving accounts. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/DCU-is-SO-Slow-to-become-a-member/m-p/2981308/highlight...

When you send in your required documents (ss card, license etc), make sure to color copy it.  For whatever crazy reason, they want it in color.

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.