Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD

tag
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD

back then certenly they did.Sure they did back 4 yrs ago.For your info they are no longer on my credit report.And they were not when i app for the us credit card

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 51 of 69
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

hold on a sec.Is that why everyone here acting so confused?Is that something i need to use in reference

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
Message 52 of 69
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

everyone is so confused because you don't use the quote button, so we have no idea who your responding too. 

@astritaho1979 wrote:

hold on a sec.Is that why everyone here acting so confused?Is that something i need to use in reference

see that was easy. 

unless your on the mobile site. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 53 of 69
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Just want to make clear that US Bank is a decent company with fair products. As long as you are responsible with your credit, they will not close your account.

Well, decent and fair for a modern bank, for example:

http://www.startribune.com/business/161158595.html?refer=y   $55M settlement for cheating on overdraft fees, June 2012

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=117565&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1771845&highlight=  $80M for mortgage abuse, Jan 2013

Yes, small compared to HSBC, Barclays and Bank of America recent fines, but, except in context, not sure "decent" would apply.

I think all of the large banks have been involved in a suit. So yes, they are decent and fair. They have never charged me a fee of any kind. They have even reversed government imposed fee's on my accounts from such things as "reg d".

They gave me good limits when I had no credit score yet. Then when I had a score they gave me a great card.

I have opened lots of new accounts and had many INQs on my credit reports, they have never threaten or imposed AA. 

To me they have nice rewards on their top tier cards. These card are easily obtainable, assuming you have prime credit. I earn 3% on general spending, 5% on gas, grocery or travel, 5% on cell phone, and 7% on charitable giving. All for a $49 AF that is waived with $2k monthly spend. $25 incidental credit on award travel.

The cash+ card is pretty good to.

OP, if you want one of their cards again. Just garden for a year, make sure your reports are clean. You will be able to get back in with them.

I would not recommend the card you used to have. It doesn't have a rewards program. That kinda defeats the purpose of a credit card in my opinion. 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 54 of 69
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

and then at the bottom of the mobile site is the link to the full site... no excuses.

Message 55 of 69
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Its just some posters they ask somethings in a way that i dont understand but yea like i said early we dont have to agree with something rother have a helthy dialog.I am not upset just drinking the cool aid right now.lolSmiley Wink

Message 56 of 69
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

ops sorry.Let me see how do i get that to work.Like i said i am not very familiar with this forum as i just sign up 2 months ago

@creditnocash wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

see that was easy. 

everyone is so confused because you don't use the quote button, so we have no idea who your responding too.

Message 57 of 69
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

and then at the bottom of the mobile site is the link to the full site... no excuses.

lol you get hung up on that. 

to me personally even on an iphone 5 screen its a pain to have too zoom in and click quote. the mobile site is much more organized. 

if i have to type out a long response though ill just wait till i get home and do it on the laptop. 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 58 of 69
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@astritaho1979 wrote:

ops sorry.Let me see how do i get that to work.Like i said i am not very familiar with this forum as i just sign up 2 months ago

@creditnocash wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

see that was easy. 

says you joined 10-2-2011. 

dont tell me that was reported wrong too. 

Edited by Shogun, myFICO moderator

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 59 of 69
jake619
Frequent Contributor

lol you get hung up on that. 

to me personally even on an iphone 5 screen its a pain to have too zoom in and click quote. the mobile site is much more organized. 

if i have to type out a long response though ill just wait till i get home and do it on the laptop. 

just sayin...

Message 60 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.