Reply
Frequent Contributor
astritaho1979
Posts: 451
Registered: ‎10-02-2011
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD


creditnocash wrote:

jake619 wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

unless your on the mobile site. 


 and then at the bottom of the mobile site is the link to the full site... no excuses.


lol you get hung up on that. 

to me personally even on an iphone 5 screen its a pain to have too zoom in and click quote. the mobile site is much more organized. 

if i have to type out a long response though ill just wait till i get home and do it on the laptop. 


oh now i see where was the confusion in here.I apologize to everyone about the confusion in my part as well.Now i see.Thanks for pointing me in the right direction


COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Frequent Contributor
astritaho1979
Posts: 451
Registered: ‎10-02-2011
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD

[ Edited ]

creditnocash wrote:

 


astritaho1979 wrote:

ops sorry.Let me see how do i get that to work.Like i said i am not very familiar with this forum as i just sign up 2 months ago


creditnocash wrote:

 

 


astritaho1979 wrote:

hold on a sec.Is that why everyone here acting so confused?Is that something i need to use in reference


see that was easy. 

unless your on the mobile site. 


everyone is so confused because you don't use the quote button, so we have no idea who your responding too.


 

 

 

says you joined 10-2-2011. 

dont tell me that was reported wrong too. 


no thats correct i join the fico almost 10 years ago but i join the forum here 2 years ago.I just never went in to the battle in here until last December lol

 

Edited by Shogun, myFICO moderator


COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Valued Contributor
Rhaeny
Posts: 1,507
Registered: ‎07-24-2011
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD

astritaho1979, Replying with the quote allows us to see EXACTLY who you are talking to.  This thread is some 4 pages long and when you just jump and make a post without FIRST identifying what specific post you're talking about, we as the reader have no clue what you are talking about.  You might as well be talking to a wall.  That is one of the reasons you sense so much frustration because people just don't know who you are responding to.  Without the quote you could be responding to anyone of the 50 posts in this thread...get it?

 

Let me explain how to use the quote.  You must hit the reply button at the bottom of the exact message you want to respond to.  Then the window pops up that you can type in.  But don't type in it yet.  Look in the upper right hand corner for two buttons called "Spell Check" and "Quote".  Click the quote button and the message will appear in the same window that you type in.  Once you see the quote, then you type BELOW the line there and post it.  Now everyone will understand you better.


Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Frequent Contributor
astritaho1979
Posts: 451
Registered: ‎10-02-2011
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD


Rhaeny wrote:

astritaho1979, Replying with the quote allows us to see EXACTLY who you are talking to.  This thread is some 4 pages long and when you just jump and make a post without FIRST identifying what specific post you're talking about, we as the reader have no clue what you are talking about.  You might as well be talking to a wall.  That is one of the reasons you sense so much frustration because people just don't know who you are responding to.  Without the quote you could be responding to anyone of the 50 posts in this thread...get it?

 

Let me explain how to use the quote.  You must hit the reply button at the bottom of the exact message you want to respond to.  Then the window pops up that you can type in.  But don't type in it yet.  Look in the upper right hand corner for two buttons called "Spell Check" and "Quote".  Click the quote button and the message will appear in the same window that you type in.  Once you see the quote, then you type BELOW the line there and post it.  Now everyone will understand you better.


Thank god the poster early he mention that and yea i apologize ,i wasnt aware how that workd.Thank you eather way


COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,255
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD


astritaho1979 wrote:

no thats correct i join the fico almost 10 years ago but i join the forum here 2 years ago.I just never went in to the battle in here until last December lol


didn't realize this was war. 

 

life is too short, honestly i wont think twice about this thread in the morning. 

Current: Discover Fico 689 9/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Frequent Contributor
CreditWorld2013
Posts: 346
Registered: ‎02-01-2012
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD

[ Edited ]

creditnocash wrote:

 

 


astritaho1979 wrote:

ops sorry.Let me see how do i get that to work.Like i said i am not very familiar with this forum as i just sign up 2 months ago


creditnocash wrote:

 

 


astritaho1979 wrote:

hold on a sec.Is that why everyone here acting so confused?Is that something i need to use in reference


see that was easy. 

unless your on the mobile site. 


everyone is so confused because you don't use the quote button, so we have no idea who your responding too.


 

 

 

says you joined 10-2-2011. 

dont tell me that was reported wrong too. 


I have to admit...that is funny. 

 

Edited by Shogun, myFICO moderator

Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,255
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD


CC365 wrote:
I have to admit...that is funny. 

the funny part is the text under that picture is all wrong. 

must have been a third grader that typed that out. 

Current: Discover Fico 689 9/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Moderator
Revelate
Posts: 9,479
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD

This three times in a row, after a very public warning previously last month.

 

Please read the forum guidelines and TOS in detail; disparging remarks against lenders isn't really constructive, but for the OP and everyone else, disparaging comments about individuals simply won't be tolerated.

 

I'm trying incredibly hard to be tolerant and objective about this as an individual let alone a moderator, but enough is simply enough and frankly there are other forums that allow and perhaps encourage this sort of behavior, but not here.

 

 

 

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator
Shogun
Posts: 12,952
Registered: ‎04-15-2011
0

Re: DENIED WITH 720 FICO SCORE FOR US BANK CREDIT CARD

Thread is locked and under Moderator review.


Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}