Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DILLARDS CARD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DILLARDS CARD

I just got approved for dillards card. Does anybody know Who they pull from?

Thanks

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: DILLARDS CARD

Who's the issuer? (Citi, HSBC, WFN, etc)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i find out?
Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow it seems like Amex issue that card. see below. Am I right?

*Subject to credit approval. Certificates for opening a Dillard's credit card account will arrive with the Dillard's Card and expire 60 days from issuance.
1This credit card program is issued and administered by GE Money Bank. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by GE Money Bank pursuant to a license.
Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dillard's is GEMB

GE Money Bank.

Message Edited by Timothy on 10-15-2007 08:50 PM
Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep you are right it is from GE money bank. I guess I might be able to upgrade to dillards amex later on.

Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

So can you get any idea who did they pull from? I want to apply for cccu. So if Dillard pulled from EXp then I would wait.
Message 7 of 29
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Looks like Dillard's pulls EQ according to whogavemecredit.com, at least in Georgia.  Also check there for GEMB.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 8 of 29
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

They pulled EX when they approved for me
Message 9 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gemb only pulls EQ in PA. EQ is my cleanest report and best score. So I applied for all Gemb accounts, Dillards, walmart, Lowes, Gemb Credit card, Meijer credit card. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.