Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DILLARDS CARD

tag
Dawn
Established Contributor

Re: DILLARDS CARD

haulingthescoreup wrote:
You know what, I actually did that with my J.Crew card, after I hauled it from the ashes. I know that they've never had anyone calling them, asking when on earth they were going to post the charge on my on-line account so that I could pay it! Smiley Happy
I know these places think we are all crazy!!!  I recently initiated an online $2300 ACH payment from my Credit Union CC web-site to come out of my bank account at Chase.  It posted right away to my CC account ... and normally posts to my checking account within 24 hours.  This last time, it never came out of my checking account.  I contacted both parties and they kept telling me that it could take XX days to settle. (Never had before ... but oh well.)

Finally, after two weeks of it not showing up on my checking account, I got someone to listen to me at the CU, researched it and found that the transaction file "expired" before it transmitted.  OOPS!!!  It came out of my checking account the next day. 

I wonder if my CU would have ever figured out that they really never got my money, even though they gave me credit for it (and insisted that they would not have posted it if they hadn't received the funds.)  I spent days researching how the ACH system works ... and I'm still at a loss. 
Message 21 of 29
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
After reading your post I think i will pay the entire amount asap. I thought I will leave the 1 dollar so they cna report it to CRA's but I guess it is not worth it with that card. I will pay it even before they report it to CRA's.

For once, I'm not trying to scare you. You probably don't need to do that; just keep a very close eye on your statements.

I'm always surprised when I read of people who don't read their statements carefully. But then again, my scores would be WAY higher if I hadn't shredded statements that I thought were just CC offers. Of course, this wouldn't have happened to you --I can't imagine you shredding an offer! lol Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looool. I never shredded any offer. I accept the offers with open arms Smiley Happy. You are right I will pay the entire amount. I am not using that card again. I have perfect credit history for last 2 years and I have worked very hard for it so I cant ruin it with one stupid mistake.

Message 23 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

OMG!!! Laughing my ass off... you applied for them all!! Please tell me how that goes... so jelous if they open all of them up.. good luck

Who do they use in KY?
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. I apply for every offer I receive in mail Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 29
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

You're going to need to change your screen name to app-o-matic1.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol
Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I'm not mistaken, I think ashabbir is latin for.... declined for too many inquiry's
Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess latin or french Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.