Valued Member

DISCOVER AU reporting??

Hope someone can help...I was added to my grandfathers Discover account on Aug 25. (8,000 cl, no balance, perfect payment history, opened in 1993!) The statement cuts on the 26th of the month. So, after 2 cycles, it still isnt showing up on any of my reports. I have called them several times, they have been very nice, saying that it should have shown up by now. They have even sent 5 off cycles to the CRA's and still nothing! I have been told different things byt different reps, some say that it takes 60-90 days to show. But if they have sent the info over why wouldnt it show? I have spoken with the CRA's and they said they process the info as soon as they get it from the creditors. Discover has all my info, including SSN. My address is different from my grandfathers but they said it shouldnt matter. Anyone have any expereience with Discover or any AU for that matter? He also recently added me to his BOA card which was opened in 1994 with a 30,000 cl! Needless to say im anxious to see the boost i get from the cards when they show, as it should be huge!

Established Member

Re: DISCOVER AU reporting??

i have the same question!! anybody??

Starting Score:491
Current Score:656 It's Never Too Late!!"
Goal Score:700
> 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

I added my DH last month to my Discover and it's reporting on all 3 as AU. It also caused a mid cycle report when his card was issued to my CR's
Senior Contributor

I read somewhere on here (sorry, can't recall the exact post) that Discover has 2 levels of AU - one reports to the CRAs the other doesn't.  Perhaps someone else can give more details.

Contributor

Does discover ask for ssn when adding someone as an AU?
fico 747

Contributor

Thanks, I was going to add someone to mine but they don't have the same address as me, so there's probably no point as I don't believe it would show up on their report
fico 747
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.