Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER AU reporting??

tag
nymets010
Valued Member

DISCOVER AU reporting??

Hope someone can help...I was added to my grandfathers Discover account on Aug 25. (8,000 cl, no balance, perfect payment history, opened in 1993!) The statement cuts on the 26th of the month. So, after 2 cycles, it still isnt showing up on any of my reports. I have called them several times, they have been very nice, saying that it should have shown up by now. They have even sent 5 off cycles to the CRA's and still nothing! I have been told different things byt different reps, some say that it takes 60-90 days to show. But if they have sent the info over why wouldnt it show? I have spoken with the CRA's and they said they process the info as soon as they get it from the creditors. Discover has all my info, including SSN. My address is different from my grandfathers but they said it shouldnt matter. Anyone have any expereience with Discover or any AU for that matter? He also recently added me to his BOA card which was opened in 1994 with a 30,000 cl! Needless to say im anxious to see the boost i get from the cards when they show, as it should be huge!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Snappy2012
Established Member

Re: DISCOVER AU reporting??

i have the same question!! anybody??

Starting Score:491
Current Score:656 It's Never Too Late!!"
Goal Score:700
> 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I added my DH last month to my Discover and it's reporting on all 3 as AU. It also caused a mid cycle report when his card was issued to my CR's
Message 3 of 7
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

I read somewhere on here (sorry, can't recall the exact post) that Discover has 2 levels of AU - one reports to the CRAs the other doesn't.  Perhaps someone else can give more details.

Message 4 of 7
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Does discover ask for ssn when adding someone as an AU?
fico 747
Message 5 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 7
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Thanks, I was going to add someone to mine but they don't have the same address as me, so there's probably no point as I don't believe it would show up on their report
fico 747
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.