Frequent Contributor
JaeJae12

DISCOVER CLI 3month?

So I called CSR to ask when I am eligible for a CLI on my discover ( sitting at 1500), she said I will be able to request on this Friday 7/26/13.

How much should ask? Lol ( double? Or up to my highest limit and let them counter offer?) so far this is my lowest CL, CC. Since I am in the garden for a long time I might as well try CLI, will this be a soft?

Thanks

BCE- 30000 -BOA 123 7400 -Freedom- 28789- Citi Forward- 19900 -Citi DC- 23800-CSP 22.5k
Garden mode 3/25/14

New Contributor
chucky1234

Re: DISCOVER CLI 3month?

I hear it depends on your spending pattern in the last 3 months and also ur credit report. Have you carried a balance in the last 3 months?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}