Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER FRAUD DEPARTMENT CALL

tag
ezef3ar
Contributor

DISCOVER FRAUD DEPARTMENT CALL

i love the card  they call me to verify if i had requested the emergency  card request  and to verify   all the info on my account  i have not even activate the card still waiting for it in the mail    i hope tomorrow Smiley Happy  cant wait to start using it    i always wantd this card   i like the fact the discover its  making sure of everything on my account  its fine  including identidy thef and all that stuff   Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
spengbab
Regular Contributor

Re: DISCOVER FRAUD DEPARTMENT CALL

Discover is a great company and it seems reassuring that they're fighting to protect your account even when you haven't received the card yet! Enjoy!

Barclaycard Apple Financing (2100), Discover More (2500), US Bank Visa Platinum (2000), CFNA (2200), Chase Freedom (500), Capital One (1500), HSBC Platinum Master Card (750), Nebraska Furniture Mart (1000)
Message 2 of 10
ezef3ar
Contributor

Yea i know I love them. The customer service people are awesome. And do listen to whatever problems you have Smiley Happy I think the discover website it's down it's been slow to login It's anyone else having a problem with the login ???
Message 3 of 10
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Yep they will call you to confirm that its you who made the charges if your spending pattern changes. Its nice knowing that they monitor for signs of fraudsters going crazy with your card. One more reason why I will never close my discover account!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long is it supposed to take to get your card? I still haven't received mine after 10 days.

Message 5 of 10
ezef3ar
Contributor

Well I'm getting mine today or Wednesday since I request them to send the card faster Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it'll come today. I rush home after work everyday and get disappointed when I don't see it lol. I have nothing to buy at the moment other than Thanksgiving dinner since they have the promo, but still I'd love to finally put the card in my wallet.

Message 7 of 10
ezef3ar
Contributor

My god I know I'm so like with this weird feeling lol. Like I need to have it in my wallet lol I always wanted this card I'm so happy to finally been approved for it. I'm hope arrives today as well Smiley Happy. How much you got approve for @soleilbabe ????
Message 8 of 10
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe it'll come today. I rush home after work everyday and get disappointed when I don't see it lol. I have nothing to buy at the moment other than Thanksgiving dinner since they have the promo, but still I'd love to finally put the card in my wallet.

There's no better feeling than the moment you open that mailbox and see that envelope marked PO Box ###### and feel a plastic card inside. I rip open that envelople like a kid on christmas opening up a game console. I usually stare at the card for minutes just looking at every side of the card (especially my name on the front) before activating it. I sometimes sniff the card just to smell that new plastic smell. I then put it in my wallet and put my wallet back in my pocket. I give my wallet a reassuring tap and walk away with a smile. It's an addiction. I love the rush that I feel when getting a new card for the first time.

Message 9 of 10
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.